Dish Soap!. Frightening truth is that most of them are consists of harmful chemicals exposing danger to your health and you should avoid in order to prevent certain health issues.
Few of dish soaps are high in dangerous silicate salt, sulfuric acid, formaldehyde and ammonium sulfate.
At any cost this following 5 dish soaps you should avoid and protect yourself:
- Legacy of Clean
Companies for producing dish soap usually add formaldehyde to products by Palmolive, Ajax, Dawn and other common soaps or household cleaners.
The survey from the Environmental Working Group (EWG) found that this chemical is extremely dangerous for skin, causing allergies and irritations, mostly for cancer.
Other potential effects of its applying include severe skin burns, eye damage and general systemic organ effects.
Ammonium sulfate is a part of the ingredients existing in Palmolive and Ajax. It leads to skin irritant and might cause asthma/respiratory issues and develop the cancer.
You expose on eye and skin irritations if you consume or inhaled the silicate salts contain in Palmolive. The interesting is that they are generally recognizes as safe in low amounts uses according to FDA. But, it is a based fact that they are able to cause allergies, respiratory problems, and organ system toxicity.
Palmolive and Ajax contain sulfuric acid. EWG confirms the skin irritations, allergies, skin burns, eye damage, and dermatitis. Known carcinogen and an asthmatic. Also the FDA, recognized as Safe (GRAS), but you should avoid it. It has potential harmful effects.
In a large amount the fragrances include pentasodium pentetate that can potentially and immediately irritate your skin and eyes. Even though the EWG regards it as of low concern, we strongly advise you to when is possible to stay away.
The six listed soap contain all of these dangerous compounds, so their use will pose great risks to your health. Most of them are still regard as GRAS, but the common exposure to these chemicals will definitely lead to serious health problems.
List of healthier soap products:
- Better Life
- Seventh Generation
The best solution is to make your own natural dish soap. Making of natural dish soap can give you healthier effects for optimal health.
I’ve tried a lot of recipes for dish soap, but this one is the best!
- 2 cups liquid castille soap (vegetable soap) I like Dr. Bronner’s
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 5 drops Essential oil Lemon, Pine or Lavender work well
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
Start by adding 2 cups liquid castille soap
Then by my opinion is better to add 6 drops of Essential oil now then i`ll add 1/2 water to wash the essential oil.
Add 1 tbsp lemon juice then pour 1/2 vinegar. That`s it.
Just shake before use.
A few things to keep in mind when working with homemade cleaning products...
1) Residue – The first few times you use home cleaning products (especially window cleaner) you may notice some residue. There are two reasons for this. First, there is build-up from your previous cleaner that becomes visible. Second, homemade cleaners require a little extra elbow grease. You will have to work that sponge or rag (hopefully not paper towel) a little more, but it’s worth it.
2) Essential Oils – Although they are natural, they can be quite potent, so make sure to wear gloves when working with Lavender and Tea Tree Oil.
Video Recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vywwsb_0WOc
- 6 Dangerous Dish Soaps That Are Full Of Cancer-Causing Chemicals!