Intimate relationships are essential in every human relationship. Exist periods when you can be one of those who find yourself passing or fulfilling a period of sexual abstinence. If you find yourself in those categories, you must be careful because there are physical consequences with the passage of time without having intimate relationships. Unlucky, the most are negative.
Sex brings various benefits to your health, while celibacy throughout your life is a different perspective of experiencing sex and then stopping it. Demonstration by a study carried out in 2001 show that if you have already had sex and you do not currently have sex, you are more likely to suffer from disappointments and depressions. This is not all, because this research could verify that the impacts go much more beyond the mental annoyances and longings.
In below are 9 things that happen in your body when you stop having intimate relationships:
Those things will not kill you but are important for your health.
1. Probably you heard about urban myth that sexual abstinence makes you more strict, you will not get “tighter”, it’s a completely myth. The feeling of oppression in the vagina is not influenced by the number of sexual partners you’ve had. Taking a break can’t make you a virgin again. No matter what you have heard over the years in the school, the hymen does not get back. The only thing that can happen is that the tissues of your vagina will leave the habit of relaxation in response to the excitation or insertion. When you decide to have intimate relationships, generating you need to train again.
2. Man is more likely to have erectile dysfunction. For them not having intimate relationships is a little distressing because it increases the odds of suffering from erectile dysfunction. However, several studies focusing on older men who have been maintained sexually active show that it had a positive effect on their erections.
3. Sexual activity significantly influences the immune function of your body. Your immune system becomes more vulnerable. Usually, the benefits are great for women in fertility. If you not staying active, you will not be able to get those benefits but more well the reverse, such as: diseases and infections that your immune system will block otherwise.
4. The entirely clear yet us fact that your libido may fall. Several experts claim that regular sexual activity is a way to light up the libido. If you have sexual abstinence, your libido can fall.
5. To reduce the stress. Active and better sexual activity can help you to less stress and to lower the quality and frequency. The reactions to stress situation are less tense and more rational.
6. Your cardiovascular health getting worse without sex. An active sex life is relates to cardiovascular health. For that, when entering drought, you eliminate the hormonal and aerobic impulse.
7. Delayed wetting: having intimate relationships regularly is the best way to tune your sex organs, so the process of lubricating excitement (when the vagina becomes wet) is benefited but if regularity stops. When you return to the act, for some time you may have to resort to help in the excitement department.
8. Drastically reduces the risk of UTIs and STDs. STDs are not surprising for anyone but UTIs (urinary tract infections) at the time of sex especially since the year, are highly generate by the transfer of bacteria to the urinary tract. So, a sex-free life can secure you successfully in this regard.
9. Very old tale is that you will be smart as you should. It is the opposite. Scientists have proven that sexual activity increases the growth of neurons in the hippocampus of the brain. Abstinence does not allow the brain to grow.