As the season starts to change from hot to cold things like cold, flu and their uncomfortable symptoms rush in. As soon as you notice some of the symptoms like sniffles its time to prepare the arsenal and fight back.
In order to fight back cold and phlegm and to subdue the sinuses will prepare 3 easy to make and pleasure to drink recipes.
1. The morning bomb
- 1 Lemon
- ½ dash of turmeric powder
- 1-inch piece of ginger
- 1 drop of mint extract
- 1-2 drops Stevia (optional)
Cut the lemon and ginger into small pieces, add cayenne pepper, turmeric, and mint extract into a blender, pour water, blend and enjoy your drink.
- Lemon: Helps body detoxification great supply of vitamin C to fight cold it’s really an immunity booster.
- Ginger: Breaks down the mucus in the lungs and it calms down the sinuses, have good antiseptic properties.
- Turmeric: it contains a vital component called curcumin which suppresses inflammation, excellent antibacterial agent.
- Mint: Most perfect natural decongestant.
2. Pineapple elixir
- 1 – ½ cup of pineapple juice
- ½ tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
Mix all ingredients in a hot cup.
- Pineapple: His anti-inflammatory properties soothe the throat and reduce phlegm build-up. Great source of vitamin C.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: It makes body ph alkaline thus preventing any harmful effects on the body cells.
- Cleans throat from bad bacteria.
- Cayenne pepper: you wouldn’t believe that it fights fever and nausea.
- Honey: Natural sweetener with antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties.
3. Colloidal silver tea
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tbsp raw honey
- ¼ tbsp ground turmeric
- ½ tbsp finely grated ginger
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 drop of colloidal silver
Place all ingredients in a cup and add boiled water.
- Honey: Natural sweetener with anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
- Colloidal silver: highly anti-bacterial and anti-viral agent which helps to destroys viruses