Coca Cola is one of the dominant and favorite drinking for many people. We can say USA’s favorite drink. It is carbonated soft. The very first Coca-Cola products contained cocaine — but only around 9 milligrams per glass. Every day, in every second more than 10,000 are consumed soft drinks from Coca-Cola.
This refreshment of the modern world has the acidity level of battery acid and reacts as an acid cleaner. Keep yourself in good health is mean to moderate how often you enjoy this drink. It is not good for your body. It can make your teeth more prone to decay and your tooth enamel. According to pH tests, Coca Cola’s pH value is 2.5. In comparison, water has a pH value of 7, while battery acid 1.
Coca Cola contains large amounts of high-fructose corn syrup. It can cause obesity and other adverse health concerns. Caffeine can cause sleep pattern disruption, hyperactivity, increased anxiety and stomach problems. There’s certainly no beneficial effect of drinking soda. No vitamins or minerals.
Coca Cola could be more useful on different ways in home, but not for refreshments. After, this apply of Coca Cola, you just can find new ways to love this drink.
Here are 14 practical uses of Coca Cola in your home:
- For blood stains on your clothes,
- For polish pennies,
- You can also use it to descale a kettle,
- You can polish chrome with Coke and aluminum foil,
- To clean the toilet bowl. Pour some inside, leave it for a while and just flush,
- Can remove grease stains from clothes,
- Use it to eliminate the rust stains from your pool. Just pour in the pool 2 liters of Coca Cola in the pool, and let it act for few minutes,
- To clean the oil stains pour some on the floor of your garage and then hose off,
- Its high concentration of acid makes it a perfect tool against snails and slugs,
- Coke can be used for cleaning engines,
- Clean burnt pans – let the pan soak in the Coke, then rinse,
- Pour a bit of Coca Cola to clean the car battery terminals,
- You can remove paint from your metal furniture with Coca Cola. Plunge a towel in it, and delete paint stains with it. They will come right off.
- On the kitchen floor pour a bit of Coca Cola, leave it to act, and then wipe it to clean the tile grout.
Coca Cola can do all of this. It is incredible! Just imagine what can do in your stomach. It is harmful, so try to drink less. To make easier job in the home, be brave to apply practical uses.
Still not convinced? Time to end this with a true story.
Intro: George Prior decided to go on a “coke diet” for a month to show the potential dangers 0f overindulging in sugary drinks. Taking 10 cans of coke a day and recording the results every day. Starting with his weight at 168 pounds and stopping with frightening 190 pounds, and many many healthy issues
Let us know in the comments and PLEASE SHARE with everyone you know.