Magnesium deficiency symptoms often go unnoticed. Although the symptoms are so common, doctors never say that the disease that we suffer from on a daily basis is in fact, symptoms of magnesium deficiency.
The importance of magnesium!
Magnesium is a mineral and an electrolyte. The body needs magnesium in over 300 events that are important for the transmission of nerve impulses, temperature regulation, detoxifies the liver, the formation of bones and teeth and for cardiovascular health (magnesium prevents blood clots, thins the blood, calcium absorption blocks and relaxes blood vessels). Simply, we need magnesium to stay alive.
These are magnesium deficiency symptoms:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- the Depression
- Behavioral disorders
- Poor memory / thinking
- Sleeping troubles
- Muscle cramps
- Chronic back pain
- Muscle aches
- The brain fog
- The tensions
- Anxiety disorders such as OCD
Anything that causes difficulty can potentially be due to a lack of magnesium. Almost all health problems can be associated with this mineral. Most people with chronic illness feel better after treatment of magnesium supplementation. In effect = chronic stress and stress deplete magnesium. The following conditions are partly due to lack of magnesium.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Adrenal fatigue
- The heart disease
- Atrial fibrillation
- Sudden death in patients with congestive heart failure
- Kidney stones
Why doctors can’t detect magnesium deficiencies in tests?
Unfortunately, conventional medicine has not done enough research to magnesium deficiency. Another problem is that most professionals try to learn more about a lack of magnesium in the blood tests. But the thing is that the blood test does not provide information on magnesium. Indeed, the body control magnesium levels in the blood. If magnesium levels are slightly reduced, it will cause a heart attack. So to avoid this, the body will remove all cells, tissues and magnesium bone. That’s why when you do a blood test for magnesium; the cells are usually pretty empty so that blood levels remain constant.
Why do we lack?
- Due to the poisonous food we eat.
- Because we are under constant stress (the production of the stress hormone needs high levels of magnesium and stressful experiences cause a decrease in magnesium stores).
- Because we eat more sugar than ever. (For each molecule of glucose, consuming the body 54 used magnesium molecules to treat).
- Since the magnesium is carried by several pharmaceutical drugs and estrogen compounds such as oral contraceptives, antibiotics, cortisone, prednisone, and drugs against hypertension.
Refined / processed foods we eat do not contain minerals, vitamins and fiber. In fact, these foods are anti-nutrients foods because they need magnesium to be metabolized.
Furthermore, the soil is depleted of magnesium because of pesticides which are sprayed on plants. Pesticides kill beneficial bacteria / fungi that are necessary for the plants to convert the nutrients in the soil nutrient for plants that may be useful for people.
Best ways to get magnesium!
- Eat foods rich in magnesium grown in organic soil.
- Take ion of magnesium drops.
- Implementation of magnesium oil on your skin!
- Soak in a bath of Epsom salt (magnesium and more, it will also provide you with the sulfur to your liver)