Growing Ginger at Home. Why? well without a question, Ginger is one of the healthiest plants in the world. It is found in almost every culture from Japan to the USA. And its roots are heavily used in Asian cooking. Here is a tip for buying a ginger root
Growing Ginger at Home.
Search for least amount of knots. So less branching is better.
Once you buy your ginger root make sure you leave it over night soaked in water maybe add a spoon of baking soda this will help eliminate the pesticides.
Ok make sure your ginger has the following:
- Root with tight skin.
- You definitely want to avoid old root.
- And it is good to take sprouted root.
- Having an organic material great that’s a step forward, It actually grows quite well in commercially prepared potting soil.
- Now place the ginger with the buds facing up.
- Apply a very thin layer of soil. (Some gardeners suggest leaving it uncovered.
- Place it in a warm spot but not on direct sunlight.
- Moisture your soil frequently.
- Within a matter of weeks, sprouts begin to appear continue watering until the plant establishes itself completely.
Tools you will need:
- Garden scissors
- Small garden trowel
Harvesting ginger root simple, dig up new roots trim off the sprouts and don’t throw them you can cook them later. There you have your fresh ginger roots. To store, ginger wash it and put it in the freezer.
NATURALLY IMPROVE YOUR IMMUNITY AND DIGESTION. A HOMEMADE RECIPE!