Chronic kidney disease (CKD) occurs when kidneys are no longer able to emaculate toxins. It waste product from the blood. This can transpire all of a sudden or over time. Read more on how to detox your body.
What is chronic kidney disease (CKD)?
Chronic kidney disease, also called chronic kidney failure, describes the gradual loss of kidney function. Your kidneys filter wastes and excess fluids from your blood. When chronic kidney disease reaches an advanced stage, dangerous levels of fluid, electrolytes and wastes can build up in your body.
In the early stages of chronic kidney disease, you have few signs or symptoms. Until your kidney function is impaired the CKD is not apparent. Also, kidney disease increases your risk of having heart and blood vessel disease.
Treatment is usually by controlling the progression of the kidney damage. CKD can progress to end-stage kidney failure, which is fatal without artificial filtering.
The symptoms of chronic kidney disease?
Chronic kidney disease is not become ostensible until your kidney function is impaire.
Symptoms can include:
- Loss of appetite,
- Fatigue and impuissance,
- Sleep quandaries,
- Changes in how much you micturate,
- Decreased noetic sharpness,
- Muscle cramps,
- Swelling of ankles and feet,
- Persistent itching
- Chest pain around the lining of the heart,
- Shortness of breath, if fluid builds up in the lungs,
- High blood pressure (hypertension) that’s arduous to control,
Kidneys are highly adaptable and able to compensate.Signs and symptoms may not developt until irreversible damage has occur.
How is CKD treated?
- Keep a healthy blood pressure
- Follow a low-salt, low-fat diet. or BURN ONE INCH OF FAT DAILY WITH HORSERADISH & GINGER
- Do not smoke or use tobacco.
- Limit alcohol.
- Control your blood sugar if you have diabetes. More on that here.
- Exercise at least 30 minutes on most days of the week.
- Keep a healthy weight.
If you have a family member who has kidney disease, talk to your doctor about your concerns!
Please don`t forget to share & comment