Bloating, belching, stomach pain, gas can be embarrassing and unpleasant. What causes them? Too much air in stomach, bad food breakdown, food intolerance and bacteria disorder causes the disorder in the gastrointestinal system.
You need to reduce stomach gas without medications? Follow these tips.
1. Lie down
- After lunch take up straight position like seating.
2. Increase fluid intake
- Take fluids after meals, if you take fluid before meal or in time of meal please stop, what you’re doing is diluting stomach juices making food break down harder.
3. Avoid carbonated drinks
- Drinking carbonated drink causes accumulation of gasses inside the stomach, which pushes to the walls of the stomach making you feel light pain.
4. Add mustard to food.
- It will reduce gas symptoms and stop accumulating gas.
5. Improve digestion using Indian spices
6. Add ginger to food
- Adding ginger to food will help also chewing the ginger root.
7. Consume fruits
- Drink citrus fruits
- Take papaya
- Belly exercises are a great way to relief your belly
9. Consume baking soda
- At morning, in a cup of warm water, add one spoon of baking soda mix until dissolved (100-150ml)