If you feel bloated? Well, if your answer is yes, then you’re in the right place! Yes, if you are constantly fight with bloated stomach, exist natural remedies and methods you can use to solve this problem. Here’s what you need to know about most common foods and reasons that trigger bloating.
- First, we all know fact that dairy products can cause gas and bloating. So you should control uses of the amount milk, yogurt, cheese and drink more coconut, almond, soy or flax milk.
- Broccoli, cabbage and asparagus are full with healthy nutrients. But, did you know that due to its raffinose content they can cause gas. This means one, you should consume these vegetables in rational amounts.
- Beans contain oligosaccharide, a sugar that is not digestible by the body. Before cooking you can soak dry beans before to help eliminate some of their sugars.
- Good news is that apples and pears are fruits that are a rich source of soluble fiber. Bad is that these fruits can’t be tolerated by sensitive stomachs.
- We swallow more times when we chew a gum or a hard candy, which means that we are swallowing more air. Gums and candies involve in them artificial sweeteners. It can cause gastrointestinal problems.
- Salty foods contain sodium which makes you “keep” more water in your body. You need to lower the salt intake and make sure you do not consume more than 2300 mg daily.
- Carbonated drink like soda and beer exemption carbon dioxide. It causes bloating.
Note to remember: According to the expert the following 10 remedies have incredible digestive-healing properties. After take them, for shortly time it reduce the bloating. Stress, poor diet, bacteria in the gut cause bloating, constipation and gas. These conditions make you feel bad and uncomfortable.
In Bellow are powerful remedies for relieving constipation and bloating in minutes:
Try with fennel and fennel seeds. They have ability as antispasmodic agents in the colon. They are very useful and beneficial for reducing bloating and gas. Relax the muscles of the digestive tract with this powerful ingredient. Stimulate the bile flow or reduce the pain triggered by digestion.
Caraway seeds, have you ever heard of them? You need to know that these seeds contain carminative properties. It means they aid in prevent the appearing of gas and in the expulsion of gas. These seeds also encourage healthy development of the gut bacteria. It is important for a flat stomach.
Due to its protein-digesting enzyme called zingibain ginger is useful in alleviating the symptoms of gastrointestinal problems. Ginger help you eliminate gas and reduce bloating. You will be surprise by the results.
Pineapple contain protein-digesting enzyme and improves digestion. It can low the possibility of developing gas and bloating. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties this super healthy fruit is extremely useful and beneficial.
Are you informs that peppermint tea works well as a relaxing agent on the smooth muscles of the Gastrointestinal tract. Its effectiveness against irritable bowel syndrome has been studied by many researchers around the world.
This amazing and super healthy tea is powerful anti-spasmodic, anti-inflammatory, and carminative effects. The chamomile tea has a calming effect on the mucous membranes of the digestive tract. For digestive problems chamomile tea relaxes and reduces stress in the body. This tea can help you against diarrhea, especially in young children.
The experts say that with amazing papaya you can reduce bloating. Enzyme papain is a protein-digesting enzyme, and papaya contains high amounts of its. Consuming papaya can eliminate intestinal worms and parasites that cause bloating.
Raw parsley is excellent for fresh breath, but it is great for digestion, as well. In the opinion of the experts parsley is a natural diuretic. It eliminates the excess salt build-up in the body. Reduce surplus water weight, gas and bloating.
Apple cider vinegar and lemon
This remedy is consists of apple cider vinegar or lemon. This digestive juice can stimulate the body to digest nutrients better. To prepare it just mix 1-2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water, or squeeze 1/2-1 lemon juice in a quart of water and drink it.
Don’t forget to share this helpful article with your friends and family.