THREE SHOCKING FACTS ABOUT MAGGI SEASONING YOU PROBABLY DID NOT KNOW

International brand of seasoning is Maggi. It is use in instant soups, and noodles that originated in Switzerland. Maggi is the number one uses ingredient. It looks like thin sauce, with the consistency of soy sauce or Worcestershire sauce. It is a hydrolyse vegetable protein base sauce use as a substitute for meat flavouring. At time just use a few drops. In markets is sold in dark brown bottle with a yellow label.

Most Americans see the yellow cap. An ingredient use to almost food is Maggi cubes. It contain all the flavor that make your food delicious.

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN MAGGI SEASONING?

  • Iodised Salt
  • Maize Starch
  • Flavouring
  • Flavour Enhancers
  • Vegetable Fat (Palm)
  • Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin)
  • Water
  • Colour (Ammonia Caramel)
  • Yeast Extract
  • Sugar
  • Hydrolyse Soya Beans
  • Onion
  • Ferric Pyrophosphate
  • Spice Extracts (White Pepper, Chilli, Clove)

FACTS:
FIRST FACT – MAGGI SEASONING CONTAINS TOXIC COMPOUNDS
When you buy food, you read ingredients. Ingredients are listed in descending order of predominance. The most weighs ingredients is appear on list first which. In this case, is iodised salt.

WHAT ABOUT IODISED SALT?
About iodised salt we can say that it is table salt mixed with a tiny amount of iodine. The ingestion of iodine prevents iodine deficiency. It has affects for two billion people in the world.

BAD THING ABOUT IODISED SALT?
Table salt is not just sodium chloride. It’s made up of 99% sodium chloride and the other 1% is an anti-caking agent. Contain silica aluminate ferrocyanide and talc. Aluminium intake can cause neurological disorders and further degeneration over time. The sodium chloride in table salt is high concentrate. In that case, drink water. Water weakens your cells and can even cause them to die prematurely.

SECOND FACT
– MAGGI SEASONING CONTAINS HARMFUL E-NUMBERS
Additive is consume for tasty and make food last longer. Controversial E number is Monosodium Glutamate . It is not allow for infants and young children. You can see spice and yeast extract on the list of ingredients. You probably did not know that legally MSG can be hidden in these ingredients?

THRID FACT
– Disodium Inosinate, Monosodium Glutamate and Disodium Guanylate is found in Maggi Seasoning and can cause this:

  • migraines
  • asthma attacks
  • heart irregularities
  • insomnia
  • rashes
  • depression
  • anxiety
  • arthritis

Beware anytime when you see a yeast or spice extract!

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *