If you do not treat your liver properly serious illnesses can affect your whole body. Vitamin K helps the liver to produce proteins. These proteins can prevent blood clotting. One of the liver’s properties is breaking down old or damaged blood cells.
Without a doubt, this organ plays a main role in all of the metabolic processes in the body. Liver cells can breaking down the fat and produce energy in a fat metabolism.
You are familiar that the liver is able to regenerate on its own. Significant and powerful organ in our bodies is the liver. So, is not difficult to treat it correct and keep it healthy.
The possibilities of getting many diseases and illnesses can be enormous if you don’t take care of this organ. The damage of the liver can cause even worse problems.
The typical causes of liver damage are having an unhealthy diet, being overweight, uncontrolled alcohol consumption and some medications.
For the long time tamarind is part of traditional healing techniques in Africa and Asia. Usually, it is important for the improvement of the cardiovascular system and calming of the gastrointestinal distress. However, it gives a variety of additional health benefits. That makes it a truly wonderful natural cure.
The tamarind fruit ability is to fight against almost all liver problems. Except its potential to detoxify your body, it can also eliminate the fat in your liver.
It also can improve your digestion, reduce the cholesterol levels, protect the liver, and heals any problems with the bile. Its power is improving your overall health.
Treat fatty liver disease and hepatitis with this recipe:
For the first get the blender and put two handfuls of peeled tamarind. Then add one liter of water. After that, you should to mix it well. The next step is to strain the mixture. Consume this beverage during the day.
To prepare the tamarind tea you need to put 25 well-washed tamarind leaves in a pot with 1 liter of water. Boil the mixture for 15-20 minutes. Leave it to cool down.
You can add some honey or brown sugar if you want. But we recommend drink the tea unsweetened.
Drink this tea twice a day, one cup in the morning and one in the evening.
Health benefits of the tamarind:
To normalize the procession and reduce the constipation, the tamarind is great solution. It is easy to boil some tamarind fruit and eat a few tablespoons. You will rapidly feel some relief.
This fruit can:
- Reduce the level of acidity in the body
- Tamarind has a possibility for the treatment of dysentery
- Tea from tamarind leaves can reduce malarial fever
- The huge amount of vitamin C contained in tamarind, acts as a potent antioxidant. Vitamin C can manage the body functions and maintain healthy gums. Phenols and naringenin are antioxidants contained in tamarinds and they can help in the fight with cancers.
- By reducing harmful level of cholesterol (LDL), the tamarind capability is to protect your cardiovascular health.
- For your children you can use the tamarind leaves to fight intestinal infections. You can cure hepatitis only with eating tamarind.
- Nutrients found in tamarind are important. They are: thiamin, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, calcium, niacin copper and fiber. The high amounts of these nutrients create the tamarind a real “super fruit.”