If you are on a diet or want to eat healthy, this colourfull, tasty super-healthy salad is right chose for you. You and your family will fall in love with this salad. You can consume salad for breakfast or dinner.
Beans are nutritional powerhouses packed with protein, fiber, B vitamins, iron, potassium, and are low in fat. But this healthy food can also protect you of potential health risks.
Canned or fresh tuna eating will provide you with a number of essential nutrients. It has numerous health benefits, for example the omega-3 fats they contain.
Time for prepare: 10 minute
Ingredients You Need:
- 200g can of tuna in brine, drained
- 1 carrot, peeled, then coarsely grated
- 1 red pepper, deseeded, then sliced
- 410g can of cannellini or butter beans
- 130g bag of salad leaves
- 100g pack of sugar snap peas, finely sliced
- 3 tbsp of your favourite dressing, homemade or bought for plus extra drizzling
Method Of Preparation:
In one large bowel mix together the carrot, pepper, sugar snap peas. Gently add in the salad leaves and half of the dressing, then flake the tuna. When is done, for serving sprinkle with more dressing.
Quick, easy and great tasting!