Minted Pineapple Coconut Agua Fresca, 3 Ways
- 1 cup cold coconut water
- 1 cup cold diced pineapple
- Fresh mint leaves, optional
Place the coconut water and pineapple in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and garnish with torn mint leaves if desired. Serve immediately.
- Minted pineapple coconut slushie: Use frozen diced pineapple instead of fresh, and blend in the mint.
- Minted pineapple coconut granita: Triple the recipe, blend, and pour into a 13x9x2-inch nonstick baking pan. Freeze about 2 hours, scraping and mixing with a fork about every 30 minutes to create large icy flakes. Cover and keep frozen until ready to serve.
- This dairy free drink has the creamy consistency of a milkshake, but it won’t upset baby’s tummy if you’ve had to cut out milk products to help with her digestion or ease colic.